BHAVALAYA organizes the "OMAN- INDIA STUDENTS" ART COMPETITION" On 11th Nov, 2010 at 11:00 AM at National Private School, AL KHUWAIR, Sultanate of OMAN.
Under the auspices of H.H Sayyid Nawaf Barghash Said Al Said
H.E Anil Wadhwa, Indian Ambassador to Oman
25 students from Omani Schools and 25 students from Indian Schools will paint on the theme of OMAN-INDIA RELATIONS.
1. Dresses/ Clothes/Textiles of Oman & India
2. Landscapes of Oman & India
3. Cities of Oman & India
4. History of Oman & India
1. Medium used for painting will only be water colors, acrylics, poster colors, pastels. Color pencils can also be used with the above.
2. The competition will be for 2 hours, followed by Lunch to the participants.
3. H.H and H.E will declare the results and distribute the prizes.
The Idea behind:
This is a salute to the living legend, His Majesty, for the extraordinary economic and infrastructural growth and development, which he has recorded during the last 40 years of his visionary leadership.
This competition is organized on the gracious 40th National Day celebrations, to salute the Excellence in Oman - India relations.
Our mission is not only to promote arts and culture, but also to educate the students about cultural heritage of both Oman and India.
This will be a foundation stone of what "Bhavalaya" aims to do in near future, and to promote brotherhood, peace between the students and people of both the nations.
Our aim is to strengthen, and, intensify the relations of the two nations which have been nurtured from the past times.